The research and advisory firm, Gartner Group, found that 43% of small and medium size companies were immediately put out of business by a “major loss” of computer records, and another 51 percent permanently closed their doors within two years — leaving a mere six percent “survival” rate.
- What is a Business Continuity?
- How do I determine reasonable security without spending too much time and money?
- How can “The cloud” resolve all my problems?
- How do I measure results?
- What is the risk involved with the way I operate now?
Your business cannot afford to be left in the dust by innovation and rapidly changing technology. Charles Berry, from TotalCare IT, will be speaking about business technology and new developments for the year ahead.
Please join us for lunch:
Friday January 30, 2014
12:00 – 1:30 pm
Eau Gallie Yacht Club
100 Datura Dr.
Indian Harbour Beach, FL 32937
Lunch will be provided. There is no charge for this event, but seating is limited.
Please RSVP by noon on Wednesday January 28, 2014.
Email or call 321-725-4700 to reserve your seat.
Please include your name and the number of people attending with you. See you there!